Alone on the western coast of vast Australia and far from any other sizeable cities, Perth is a unique, easy-going and sunny place with so much to see and do. Its international and domestic airports are the gateway to Western Australia, and a car hire from there is the best way to see the city and beyond.
Perth Airport car rentals: compare with ease
Our site aims to make it easy to find, compare and book your Perth Airport car hire. With so many rental companies, both international and local, operating at or near the airport, finding the perfect vehicle at the right price could be quite a task. We have done the work of tracking down the cars available from a range of rental suppliers in the area. With a simple search, you can see a list of all the options which fit your dates and requirements.
Rental car features are visible at a glance in the search results. The listed options display pick-up method, highlights such as roadside assistance and unlimited mileage and much more. Vehicle features including number of seats, AC, luggage space and transmission type are represented by symbols so you can quickly and easily understand what is on offer.
Cheap car hire at Perth Airport: Find a deal in Australia
Low prices are a constant on our site. We negotiate some of the best rates on the internet from our global network of rental suppliers so that we can pass the savings to customers. In addition, you will see special offers featured on the Australia Car Rental home page. From free upgrades and early bird discounts to mystery deals for which the supplier is revealed after booking, these represent huge value for money.
Perth and beyond: WA adventures
Western Australia is the country’s largest state. It is an immense and diverse region with spectacular coastlines and an equally amazing interior. Here are a few destination ideas for your car rental from Perth Airport:
- For a beautiful beach not far from the city, head out to Cottesloe which is only half an hour’s drive from the airport. The golden sands on the edge of the Indian Ocean are backed by restaurants, cafes and other urban entertainment.
- The state’s south coast is known as the Rainbow Coast and is a beautiful area of ancient forests, pristine sands and outdoor activities galore. Greens Pool, a natural lagoon, is a highlight and perfect for swimming.
- Shark Bay north of Perth is a World Heritage Site, named as such for its diverse flora and fauna. There is a Discovery Centre where you can learn a little more, and there are also opportunities in the area for boating, hiking and wildlife viewing.
- The Golden Outback, directly inland from Perth, is a fascinating and other-worldly landscape. Head to Kalgoorlie and the goldfields region to add a little gold rush history to your outback escape.
- In it for the long haul? Follow the coast north to Darwin and experience the extent of Australia’s wide open spaces.
Wherever you choose to go after picking up your car hire from Perth Airport, you are in for an adventure. Get online, get booking and get on the road. If you’re looking to explore another part of Australia, try campervan rental in Motorhome Rental Australia.